2007-03-06

ok. so...yea;
finally think i shld update.
no, i NOE i shld update.
its juz dat...
ders so many things dat has been happeninggg. (gawd. my eng is DETERIORATING.)
so, yea...
tests, TESTS, & MORE TESTS.
yea...
oww...im thinking so much, my head's hurtin'
*i see stars*
٭٭٭٭٭
haiz.
i think its clear now dat im in a confused/muddled/jumbled state.
mhmm, yet again.
~mumbo jumbo ooh ooh~
ok. dat was random.
yea anyways...
i tink im gonna list down d tings on my mind...
so dat i cld tink it out properly...
gawd. i ♥ lists.
makes me feel organised...(when in actual fact im nOt)
yea so...here it goes-->

1] well, studies. freaking teachers. even more freaking tests. even, EVEN more fffreakinnn results.

2] i noe its kinda 2 late, bt iv nvr mentioned dat i went 2 hong kong last dec, did i? well, yea. dun gt me wrg. its nt troubling me. loads of sweet memories, LOADS. in fact 2 much dat its bin stuck in my head...unncessarily. yea. & dats wen d troubles come in...
¤ Æ
¤ щ
¤ э
¤ ђ
¤ ۞
haizzz.

3] sch. ppl, in sch. generally. dats all im gonna say. b.

4] Bitches&Bastards.(nt referring 2 any1 in particular)

5]hmmm...wat else? now dat im pen-ning down my thoughts, its kinda hard 2 think...oh wait, im feelin depressed now is mainly bcs MYAMMARXSUX.

6] my 'add'.

7] my 'Gppl'.

8] basically my life. no, my life doesn't suckkk. only @ x.

9] im nt a gd fren...i dun tink i m. i want a debate on tis topic. s in --> "sulyanna is a good friend. do you agree?" it'll be interesting 2 c how ppl tink abt me. oh, no hypocrites pls.

10] my...
my...
my...
nvm.

ok. so. yea. dats d list. bt i feel lyk ders sth missing. rateh. dat was wat i was gonna say.
im,
still,
yep,
confused.
abt stufff.
or maybe im juz overreacting.
s always.

hmm, im tinking of writing a poem on 'Bitches&Bastards'.
some1 suggests a song.
well, let's juz c how it goes.

oh, & 1 ting im happy abt is,
IMMAKINGPROGRESS.
jia you!!
kampate!!
or wtv it is.
b.

rites...
so i guess...
dats a WRAP.
byeskees sweeties frenzies...

all im saying is,
i need a leewei...

§

No comments: