2008-11-12

Maaaaaaaaaan...

I'm...

back??

I dunno.

erm,

c hw long I can keep up w this thing.

b4 i start to gt bored...

& lazy...

& totally abandon this agn.

bt u noe wad?

WONDERS NEVER CEASE.

Really.

someone tagged and i hv 2 comments...

WoW.

I mean, c'mon, I can count th no. of readers of my blog w 1,

pathetic,

hand.

O.O

so...an angel's comment really lifted my spirits.

I'm, I'm totally gonna revive my blog.

say HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

to th bloggie!!!!

(or rather, welcome back. wtv)

TEEHEE![;

2 comments:

Jacie said...

Hey - don't fall asleep again-unless it's to dream beautiful dreams - and then write about them! You have real talent so give it the chance it deserves to grow.....and always that remember that to do something well you first have to be prepared to do it badly, so even if you're not entirely happy with what you write every time then think of it as you just watering a seedling that's trying to grow into a tree. Just show up at the page and write anything - it doesn't matter - it doesn't have to be perfect every time. You have something inside you that wants to be heard so let it out - you inspire me and if you keep going you'll inspire others too...

LBG25 said...

Hi Jacie

Wow...thanks for the motivational words! (= I'm actually pursuing a course in writing currently, for tv and new media. Been going well, so far. BTW, I have a new blog now (http://suly-exposed.blogspot.com/), which I try to update as regularly as I could. Drop-by if you would(: Thanks again! ;D

Sincerely,
Sulyy